Geotab-2m-subscribers Overview | Manage your fleet with one login
As of January 2020, Geotab surpassed more than 2M subscribers. Geotab is your global leader in telematics, providing open platform fleet management solutions to businesses of all sizes. Geotab’s intuitive, full-featured solutions help businesses better manage their drivers and vehicles by extracting accurate and actionable intelligence from real-time and historical trips data. Many Fortune 500 companies rely on Geotab’s technology to provide measurable management data.
One of our core values at Geotab is to innovate and continuously seek ways to improve. We are committed to advancing technology, empowering businesses and making the roads safer for everyone.
- Limited Lifetime Device Warranty —Geotab will replace the device with one that provides the same level of functionality free of charge if:
- the device is on ProPlus at the time of failure*; and
- the device has not been tampered with.
- Geotab Roadside — Free roadside assistance is included for light-duty vehicles located in the U.S. and Canada, with a fleet-wide** subscription to the Geotab ProPlus plan.
- Active Tracking (Optional) —A premium tracking solution that delivers high-precision location information
- Integrate with Marketplace Solutions —Sign up for ProPlus to integrate with fleet-specific solutions such as Mobileye, Valor temperature tracking for reefer trucks, or tire pressure monitoring systems (TPMS).
- Engine Data —Fine-tune fleet maintenance and safety programs with critical engine data like total fuel used, idle fuel used, RPM, Check Engine light, Engine faults, and driver and passenger seat belt (where supported). Build and monitor fleet rules for engine diagnostics and issues or engine misuse.
- Support for IOX Expanders —Extend the value of your Geotab GO device by adding on Input/Output Expanders (IOX) for Garmin, substance spreader controllers such as IOX-DJ DICKEY-john®, IOX-CRS Cirus Controls® SpreadSmart Rx®, IOX-COMSPREAD Rexroth® Compu-Spread®, IOX-FAM FORCE AMERICA® 5100ex etc., Iridium satellite, USB charging, or an in-cab buzzer.
- Full Garmin Features:At the ProPlus level, fleets have full integration with their Garmin devices, including Garmin Messaging for two-way communication with drivers and route dispatching, along with Garmin HOS compliance.
- Advanced Driver Coaching (GO TALK) —Cut down on unsafe and costly driving behaviors with GO TALK in-vehicle verbal feedback. Target activities such as speeding, idling, driving in reverse or seat belt usage.